Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Safe Neighborhoods Includes Department of Public Service


Royal Oak Department of  Public Service Dump Truck/Snowplow


When you think of safe neighborhoods the first agency you probably think of is the Police followed by the Fire Department.  How many of us would think Department of Public Service, and in particular the Highway Division?  I don't think I would have; however it does make perfect sense.  Especially after the tough winter we had this year I know I am grateful for their efforts to keep the roads clear and as passable as possible.  It was great to see the DPS included in Royal Oak Safe Neighborhoods.  Lots of fun to see these trucks up close and personal and to talk with the men who drive them.  Thanks for the work you do, I just hope that this winter we don't need you as much.

Royal Oak Department of Public Service Earth Mover 





No comments:

Post a Comment