Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Royal Oak Safe Neighborhoods

Picture from Royal Oak Farmers market Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152057957806946&set=gm.758137344230844&type=1&theater

Fun night at this event.  Good food, nice people, and interesting information.  Tonight I'll talk about the food because we ate first.  :^)

Royal Oak Farmers Market Street Eats

Love the food trucks, I always have.  My dad loved to stop and get stuff from them when we were on road trips.  When I worked in NYC I loved the Street Vendors and their assortment of foods (Falafel Guy, Potato Guy, Scallion Pancakes, Dirty Water Dogs and Pretzels warmed on charcoal grills). 

Rollin Stone Wood Fired Pizza

Started with some wood fired pizza and trust me it was wood fired.

Rollin Stone's Pizza Oven

Next up some Bar-B-Q.

Detroit BBQ Company

Of course you have to have dessert and there is always room for some ice cream.  Love the name - Treat Dreams, and the ice cream.

Treat Dreams Rerndale Michigan
All I can say is I'm full and it was all DELICIOUS!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment