Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Classic Never Goes Out of Style

Good Humor Truck at Woodward Dream Cruise

   One of the things that I enjoy about the Woodward Dream Cruise is that you see so many classic cars and I realize that what makes them classic is that they never really go out of style.  Many of these classics can only be described as iconic.  
Good Humor Ice Cream Truck
Perhaps part of the reason they never go out of style is the memories they invoke.  I was thrilled to see this Good humor Ice cream Truck at the Dream Cruise, so many good childhood memories.
Good Humor Ice Cream Truck
   As a child I remember hearing those bells as the truck made its way down the street where I lived.
Good Humor Ice cream Truck
 If we could get mom or dad to say yes, we would rush outside to flag the truck down.
Change Dispenser
 I loved the change dispenser the ice cream man wore on his belt and how quickly he could make change with it.
Yup, Classic Never Goes Out of Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment