Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Woodward Dream Cruise - It's About the Memories

1962 Chevy Impala

   There are many reasons why people attend and enjoy the Woodward Dream Cruise, looking at this '62 Chevy Impala brings back great memories of my dad and some great times associated with this car.

1962 Chevy Impala
    Ours was gold with red trim and interior.  We didn't have bucket seats and the car was an automatic on the column.  Even back when we owned it I knew it was a classic.
Ford F-100
Pickup trucks always make me think of my Uncle Sal, he loved his trucks and I loved riding in them with him.
Ford F-100
A classic truck should have a classic dog.  My Uncle Sal would often bring his dog along for the ride. 

1968 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet
 This Ford Mustang didn't look like much when I saw it in 'Mustang Alley' on 9 Mile Ferndale during the Woodward Dream Cruise.  Then I looked inside...
Story of a 1968 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet
Not much of a paint job, but what a story.  
Yup - It's All About the Memories!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment