Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

"Mind Hunter" - First on the List of 28



    Finding my old textbook, "Criminology Today" led me to stumble upon this book, "Mind Hunter" by John Douglas. John Douglas is a former FBI Agent who is best known for his work in the Behavioral Science Unit as a Criminal Profiler.  Mr. Douglas was the model for the character Agent Jack Crawford in "Silence of the Lambs"  
   I have had the book "Mind Hunter" for a couple of years, but have never read it, it will now be book #1 on my list of 28 books to read for my 'Equivalent Masters Degree'.  I admit I am looking forward to reading this book as Behavioral Science and Criminal Profiling interest me a great deal.  However; it is a little scary thinking about entering into the deep darkness of the minds of serial killers.
See where the journey takes me.
#MIBP3

No comments:

Post a Comment