Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Begin the Journey at the Beginning

   I'm still working on my book list for my 'equivalency' Masters Degree, but I dug out my Criminology textbook from my undergraduate program.  I'm thinking of using this book as a reference, I don't think it would be fair to use this as one of my 28 books.  The textbook that was used in my Criminology class was "Criminology Today: An Integrative Introduction" - 3rd Edition by Frank Schmalleger. 
   I have posted a link to the current edition of "Criminology Today" and as you can see they are up  to the 8th Edition of this book.  The "My CrimeKit" activities sound interesting, and I would love to take a look at the new edition to see the changes and compare.  I told you I was a Criminal Justice Geek  :^)  

Begining my journey.
#MIBP3



No comments:

Post a Comment