Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

The World Becomes What We Teach

   I spent my Saturday at a Humane Education Workshop called:   "The World Becomes What We Teach", presented by Zoe Weil and hosted by The Detroit Zoo.  I have to say it was incredible,  I learned so much and it has opened my eyes about the way I think.  
   I will be using what I learned to help me develop my own workshop/eclass/eBook and/or maybe some type of app.
   This is the book we were given and I am looking forward to reading it.  
The Power and Promise of Humane Education

I even was able to get Zoe to autograph it for me. 


  It was great to meet so many nice, caring people (mostly teachers, so I know that the future is in good hands).  I learned a lot, and as I said my thought process has been transformed so I will be thinking more critically in the future.  
   Thank you Zoe Weil for all you do and thank you Detroit Zoo for hosting such a fantastic workshop.


For me Humane Ed will change the world one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment