Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Stolen Classics

Woodward Dream Cruise
   The Woodward Dream Cruise was a lot of fun this weekend, but sad to report that 3 classic cars were stolen during the event.  I am happy to report that intense media coverage has resulted in some of the vehicles being recovered.  http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/dream-cruise/2015/08/17/papa-johns-missing-camaro-found-detroit-driveway/31842409/


   However; if the Cruise is to continue to draw crowds and cars, security will have to be better.  In the past I have seen many security guards at the event adding additional security to the large complement of law enforcement on hand.  This year I didn't really see too many security guards around.  I also have to say that many of the law enforcement officers were grouped together and would present more of a presence if they were to fan out in pairs or individually.  

Just my observations and suggestions.

Woodward Dream Cruise
 

No comments:

Post a Comment