Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Requaled

Double Action Madison Heights, Michigan
The Range Instructor said today; "Shooting is a perishable skill."
So, how do you pass firearms requalification?  Practice-Practice-Practice!


Macomb Criminal Justice Training Center

Went for my firearms requal today.  Why you may ask?  As one of my Academy Instructor would say; "Better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it."
I'm usually a little nervous about being tested, but with the freezing rain this morning I was concentrating on the slippery roads, and driving safely and defensively (even if you drive safely you still have to worry about the other drivers and how they are driving).  I got to my destination safely and on time, passed easily and the weather warmed up for an easy ride home.  A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment