Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Arts, Beats and Eats - Priceless Moment

Arts, Beats and Eats - Royal oak, Michigan

   Arts, Beats and eats was this weekend (more on that tomorrow).  Basically it is a street fair held every year here in Michigan (the last 5 in Royal Oak).  One of the things I enjoy is that Ford always has their new model vehicles located throughout the fair for all to see (some of them you can even get in and try on for size.)  
Ford F-150 at Arts, Beats and Eats
   The pickup trucks are always my favorite to see, but I also like the Mustangs, SUVs and whatever looks interesting or different.
Ford F-250 at Arts, Beats and Eats
   I wanted to take a picture of the new Mustang, but a man and his son were walking all around it checking it out.  The little boy was no more than 5 years old and more likely 3 or 4.  I waited patiently for them to finish and then I hear the dad say to his son...
Ford Mustang at Arts, Beats and Eats

"I BUILT THIS."  

Ford Mustang at Arts, Beats and Eats

So, glad I was there to see and hear that wonderful moment and the pride on the father's face.  

"I built this." = Priceless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment