Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Comerica Park + Detroit Tigers = Enrichment

 
 For our well-being we all need to have a variety of interests, hobbies and activities that will keep us stress free, engaged and stimulated.  With the animals at the zoo they would call it enrichment, and honestly we humans are no different we need 'some type of enrichment' for our psychological and physiological well-being.  One of the things I enjoy is baseball and I was lucky enough to win a pair of tickets to today's Detroit Tigers game.  Great seats thank you Value Center Market.  

   Unfortunately the Tigers lost today, but it was a good game and I still enjoyed it.  I was also sorry that Torii Hunter wasn't in the line-up today due to a sore hamstring - I hope he is feeling better, he is my #1 favorite Detroit Tiger.  I did get to see Miguel Cabrera another favorite and a future Hall of Famer.


   I was a catcher when I played softball, so the catchers are usually one of my favorite players on a team.  Alex Avila is currently my favorite catcher in baseball.


   I think I saw some of Detroit's newest Police Officers outside the stadium directing traffic and I would just like to say - you looked sharp, did a great job and please BE SAFE!!!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment